Emdebian SVN Repository
This is the home page for the Embedded Debian SVN Repository. We have moved all our stuff out of the sourceforge CVS repository (Jan 2006). The old cvs is still there for the time being but will now be ignored, so don't use it.
Anonymous SVN (Read Only)
Anonymous SVN access is available for anyone. To see what is in the repository, do
svn list http://www.emdebian.org/svn/current
You could browse our repository, as well.
to check out the current code, do
svn co http://www.emdebian.org/svn/current/
to check out the emdebian-grip package, use
$ debcheckout emdebian-grip
This will checkout the current emdebian code in a subdirectory called current. See the list of modules in the repository. Note: a full check out of current code can easily be over 20Mb and is likely to increase as more packages are emdebianised.
to check out a single module, e.g the website, do
svn co http://www.emdebian.org/svn/current/website/
This will checkout the website in a subdirectory called website with the main content in website/trunk. See the list of modules in the repository.
Developer SVN (Read/Write)
Developer SVN access is available, using ssh. Anyone with a login on the machine has read/write access. If you need this facility contact Wookey.
Access the repository like this:
svn list svn+ssh://www.emdebian.org/srv/svn/ (list contents)
svn checkout svn+ssh://www.emdebian.org/srv/svn/current/host/trunk/emdebian-grip/trunk/ (check out emdebian-grip)
trunk: In most cases, actual code resides in a trunk/ directory beneath the package name. This provides support for dedicated build-area directories, branches and SVN tags on a per-package basis. The links to the browser are to the trunk subdirectory, where trunk/ exists. When checking out a particular module, use the module name without the final trunk/.
The following modules are currently available:
- all the latest code
- emdebian - code to support the emdebian server
- code intended to run on the cross-building host and other packages
to support emdebian cross-building.
- emdebian-crush - upstream SVN for the emdebian-crush Debian package, including pdebuild-cross and xapt.
- multistrap - upstream SVN for the multistrap Debian package.
- emdebian-grip - upstream SVN for the emdebian-grip Debian package.
- emdebian-archive-keyring - upstream SVN for the emdebian-archive-keyring Debian package.
- langupdate - upstream SVN for a native Emdebian langupdate package. to handle the translation packages generated by emdebian-tools.
- target - emdebian patch files generated by emdebian-tools when building emdebianised packages for installation on embedded devices. Organised similarly to a Debian mirror pool: initial letter of the Debian source package in alphabetical order, then by source package name. e.g. current/target/trunk/b/busybox/trunk/.
- website - SVN support for changes to www.emdebian.org website in english and spanish.
Older work has been migrated to 'superceded', including:
- cross-get - the precursor to apt-cross written in bash.
- stag-addons - tools (dpkg, debhelper, dpkg-cross) modifed for use with stag
Back to the Emdebian Project homepage.